The eAcademy content is accessible for 5 months for supported learning at your own pace. You will receive access information after your booking & registration have been completed. Please book the complete package referring to the course code “TSCM4e”.
The eAcademy TSCM4e is a package containing the following components:
- SM001e Introduction to SAP Solution Manager (e-learning)
- TERP01 SAP ERP Business Process Basics and Navigation (e-learning)
- TERP50 Plan to Produce Processing in SAP ERP (e-learning)
- TSCM40 Planning/Manufacturing I (e-learning + student handbook)
- TSCM42 Planning/Manufacturing II (e-learning + student handbook)
The recommended certification exam C_TSCM42_66 is NOT included in the eAcademy package and must be purchased separately.
Help Desk Support is provided for the participants to enable them to understand the training material, resolve queries and assist in assignments during the access period. In this timeframe the participants will get access to training systems to work through the exercises and demo scenarios.
For more information please contact the SAP Education training center in your area.