Design Thinking for Business Innovation – Live Experience
- Solution:SAP Other Solution
Level:Details, Configuration & Transaction
- The course will prepare you to the Design Thinking Certification – C_THINK_01.
- You will learn the Design Thinking as a creative problem solving approach to enable you and to use in solving customer individual challenges, like defining new strategies, organizations, processes and of course defining new customer individual IT solutions.
- This is done by solving a concrete (not IT related) training challenge within 2 days training duration.
- The training participants will team up to groups and walk through all Design Thinking phases, inspired and coached by Design Thinking professionals from SAP. They will solve the training challenge and close the training by building a “low-fi prototype” which addresses the challenge.
- SAP Development has adopted Design Thinking and meanwhile it is part of the Standard SAP software development process.
- Solution Architects, Project Leaders, Managers, Application and Technical Consultants (generally, all people who work with others to solve problems)
- People who would like to run the methodology within their own company and act as multiplier there.
- The training challenge in the workshop will be chosen in such a way that NO specific knowledge or IT expertise is required.
- Video Clip – Design Thinking by IDEOÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s David Kelley See link
Course based on software release
- Overview and theoretical Introduction of the Design Thinking topic.
- Working in groups on simulated challenge and going through the whole Design Thinking cycle. During the process many typical Design Thinking technics and methods will be used.
- Scoping: Brain dump of the knowledge of the team members to get a common understanding of the challenge
- Research: Preparation and execution of interviews to gather relevant user data and generating emphatic understanding of the user.
- Synthesis: Communicate the collected data in the team (storytelling), compression of the data with the help of Persona Definitions and Point of View techniques.
- Ideation: Generating solution ideas using various creativity- enhancing techniques (e.g. brainstorming, Remember the Future, etc.).
- Prototyping: Building a “low-fidelity” prototype which addresses the challenge
- Validation: Presentation of the prototype; learning from the feedback
Submit your request
Is the course not scheduled? Let us know what works for you by clicking the button below and select your Interest. We will do our best to consider your request.
Note: Location can be for a Virtual ClassroomRegister Interest