Configuration of Demand Planning (SCM APO)
- Solution:SAP SCM
Level:Details, Configuration & Transaction
- You will gain an in-depth understanding of the advanced topics required to implement demand planning functionality in SAP SCM APO.
- This course is organized like a case study to configure the process from beginning to end. We start with a BI extraction building all the structures including InfoProviders, Planning Areas, Planning Books, and writing Macros. We load data into the planning area and backup the planning data into an Infoprovider. We make changes to an active planning area and finally create process chains to prepare the structure and data for the forecasting cycle.
- This course is aimed at project team members, consultants, key users, and Business Analysts responsible for implementing Demand Planning with SAP SCM based on the component SAP APO 7.0 and is relevant for earlier releases.
- SCM221Features and Functions of Demand Planning
Course based on software release
- SAP APO 7.0 Enhancement Package 3
- SAP ERP Central Component (ECC) 6.0 Enhancement Package 7
- Basic BI setup relevant to Demand Planning (characteristics, key figures, InfoCubes, DataSources and Data Flow)
- Using Navigational attributes in Demand Planning
- Configuration of Planning Areas, Planning Books, and Advanced Macros
- Extracting Data from the Planning Areas
- Advanced Disaggregation methods
- Release from SNP to DP
- Locking techniques in the Planning Area
- Uploading Data during Interactive Planning
- Maintenance of Live Planning Area