Quality Issue Management
- Solution:SAP ERP
Level:Details, Configuration & Transaction
- Realize the usage possibilities of the Quality Issue Managements (QIM)
- Understanding the connection of SAP QIM to existing Systems, e.g. SAP- ERP- systems
- Using SAP QIM as a central access point for processing and controlling quality issues, even from other systems and applications (e.g. FMEA, audit, quality reports, service reports)
- People responsible for Issue and Activity-management in their company
- Members of project teams, people from the departments.
- Basic knowledge in Issue and Activity Management.
- PLM400(Quality Management)
- Knowledge in the processing of Issues and activities in SAP-ERP- systems are an advantage while participating in this course.
Course based on software release
- SAP Quality Issue Management (SAP QIM) 1.0
- SAP NetWeaver 7.40
- SAP ERP Central Component 6.0, Enhancement Package 7
- Overview over the Quality Issue Management
- Objects in QIM
- Catalogues and Codes
- Processing Issues and Activities in QIM
- Worklists in QIM
- Connecting SAP QIM to already existing SAP-ERP-Systems
- 8D-Processes in SAP QIM
- Reporting in QIM
- Customizing and Adaptation in QIM
Submit your request
Is the course not scheduled? Let us know what works for you by clicking the button below and select your Interest. We will do our best to consider your request.
Note: Location can be for a Virtual ClassroomRegister Interest