OKP SAP NetWeaver Composition Environment 7.31
- Delivery Methods:E-Learning
- SAP NetWeaver Composition Environment (SAP NetWeaver CE) provides the tools and the environment for composing, implementing and running composite applications fast and efficiently. It enables the integration of heterogeneous environments and legacy systems into user-centric applications. Furthermore, SAP NetWeaver CE is a development platform for the implementation of development projects based on Java EE 5 technology.
- Among the main features that SAP NetWeaver CE provides are:
- Support different layers of a composite application (Java EE 5 development, service layer, UI technologies and process level)
- Software tools and templates at all levels increase development efficiency and application homogeneity
- Model- and code-generation-based methods using tools that store models in a proprietary metamodel repository
- Composition of new innovative business processes with a graphical modeler based on BPMN. Supports direct path from business view to process execution.
- Embedding business rules in business processes to drive process agility.
- Therefore several proven technologies are integrated to provide greater functionality and flexibility, like SAP NetWeaver Business Process Management; SAP NetWeaver Business Rules Management; SAP NetWeaver Developer Studio, the Eclipse-based development and modeling environment for service creation and provisioning; SAP NetWeaver Application Server for Java; Enterprise Services Repository and Registry for service management; SAP NetWeaver Visual Composer for UI modeling, SAP Composition Application Framework for Java business object modeling and service abstraction or the interoperability tool – SAP Enterprise Services Explorer for Microsoft .NET – which is integrated with the Services Registry to allow easy access to SAP enterprise services from Microsoft Visual Studio.
- In addition several new features and improvements will be available with SAP NetWeaver Composition Environment 7.3.
- * The SAP NetWeaver Composition Environment 7.31 Learning Maps are designed for qualified project participants. You require:
- Basic knowledge of Java
- Basic knowledge of Web Services
- Basic knowledge of SAP NetWeaver Composition Environment in general * Helpful, but not required:
- Basic knowledge of SAP NetWeaver Composition Environment 7.3
- Basic knowledge of Enterprise Services Repository
- Basic knowledge of SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- Basic knowledge of SAP NetWeaver Portal
- Basic knowledge of XML (for SAP NetWeaver Business Rules Management)
- Business Process Composition
- Business Rules Management
- User Interface Compostion for BPM: Visual Composer
- Developing a User Interface with Web Dynpro for Java
- Service Composition