- Solution:SAP for Industries
Level:Details, Configuration & Transaction
- This course enables participants to use the real-time pricing component (RTP) within energy data management (EDM).
- Participants will be able to use EDM for:
- Performing time series billing using load profiles
- Creating complex rate models such as time-of-use and RTP
- By the end of this course, participants will be able to map and define complex rate models using the RTP interface in order to prepare the data contained in EDM for billing in IS-U/CSS.
- Project managers
- Project teams
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP Central Component 6.0 Enhancement Package 5
- Introduction to real-time pricing billing
- Overview of the RTP interface
- Scope of functions in IS-U/CSS billing
- Overview of classic billing in IS-U/CCS and the integration of profiles in billing
- Elements of the RTP interface
- Formulas and RTP components
- Customizing settings and restult parameters for input and output
- Embedding the RTP interface in IS-U billing
Submit your request
Is the course not scheduled? Let us know what works for you by clicking the button below and select your Interest. We will do our best to consider your request.
Note: Location can be for a Virtual ClassroomRegister Interest