SAP Grants Management – Grantee
- Solution:SAP for Industries
Level:Details, Configuration & Transaction
- Participants learn how the SAP system optimizes the management of grants on the side of the recipient.
- Participants will understand the integration of grant management with the usual business processes.
- They will learn which Customizing settings should be executed.
- SAP consultants and partners
- Project teams
- People with organizational responsibilities
- AC010Business Processes in Financial Accounting
- AC200Accounting Customizing I: General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable or similar knowledge
- IPS910Funds management: Processes, Organization and Configuration
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP Central Component 6.0 Enhancement Package 7
- Master data: Grantor, grant, expenditure and revenue types, grantor programm, fund
- Lifecycle of a grant: from the project idea to the final report
- Budgeting, availability control; revenue to increase the budget
- Integration with the modules CO, FM, HR, AA, MM, and SD
- Billing, calaculation of grants from the sponsor
- Grants in foreign currency
- Cost sharing between recipient and grantor
- Disclosure of sponsored funds
- Procedure support using electronic file management
- Internal and external reporting procedure
Submit your request
Is the course not scheduled? Let us know what works for you by clicking the button below and select your Interest. We will do our best to consider your request.
Note: Location can be for a Virtual ClassroomRegister Interest