SAP Predictive Maintenance and Services On-premise
Level:Details, Configuration & Transaction
- This course will provide a hand-on overview of SAP Predictive Maintenance and Services on-prem edition (SAP PdMS OPE). SAP PdMS OPE provides out-of-the-box business applications to monitor the health of assets and optimize their operation and servicing. This course will teach participants how to work with SAP PdMS OPE and introduce them to the underlying architecture. This course will cover data modeling and data integration for SAP PdMS OPE and upon conclusion participants will be able to configure SAP PdMS OPE.
- This course will prepare you to:
- Provide an overview of SAP Predictive Maintenance and Services
- Introduce the underlying architecture and data integration points
- Teach users how to use SAP PdMS.
- Application Consultant
- Business Process Owner / Team Lead / Power User
- Enterprise Architect
- Program / Project Manager
- Solution Architect
Course based on software release
- SAP Predictive Maintenance and Service, on-premise edition 1.0 FP02
- Introduction to Predictive Maintenance and Service
- Working with Predictive Maintenance and Service
- Asset Health Control Center
- Technical Architecture
- Data Model, Thing Model, and Hierarchies
- Data Integration
- Time Series Storage and Replication
- Data and Time Series storage and replication
- Insight Providers
- Configuration of Asset Explorer, Component List, Work Activities, Derived Signals, Key figures, and 2D and 3D Charts.
- Custom Insight Providers
- Custom Insight Provider Software Development Kit
- Data Science Services
- R for Non Data Scientists
- Custom Data Science Algorithms
Submit your request
Is the course not scheduled? Let us know what works for you by clicking the button below and select your Interest. We will do our best to consider your request.
Note: Location can be for a Virtual ClassroomRegister Interest