SAP for Automotive: JIT-Processes
- Solution:SAP for Industries
Level:Details, Configuration & Transaction
- Explanation of the business background as well as setting and carrying out different JIT business processes
- Members of the project team in the JIT environment at automotive suppliers, such as procurement specialists, sales specialists, material requirements planners, and IT specialists.
- IAU210SAP for Automotive: Processes in the Supplier Industry
- Basic knowledge of the supplier industry and relevant experience
Course based on software release
- ECC EhP5 SP03
- Overview of the different JIT business processes
- Customizing and carrying out the following processes:
- Receiving sequenced calls (just in sequence)
- Forwarding sequenced calls (just in sequence)
- Incoming/outgoing summarized JIT calls (Just in Time)
- Other special types of JIT processing in SAP for Automotive.
Submit your request
Is the course not scheduled? Let us know what works for you by clicking the button below and select your Interest. We will do our best to consider your request.
Note: Location can be for a Virtual ClassroomRegister Interest