SAP Certified Development Associate – SAP Business One Release 9.0
- Product Group:Small and Midsize Enterprise
Sub-solution:SAP Application Overview
Component:Strategic Enterprise Management
- Exam:80 questions
- This certification test verifies the knowledge of the SAP Certified Development Associate with SAP Business One Release 9.0 profile in the areas of add-on application development and deployment.
- To ensure success, SAP recommends combining education courses and hands-on experience to prepare for your certification exam as questions will test your ability to apply the knowledge you have gained in training.
- You are not allowed to use any reference materials during the certification test (no access to online documentation or to any SAP system).
- Some language versions may not be available at Pearson VUE. Please check the available language versions >here.
Please see below the list of topics that may be covered within this certification and the courses that cover them. Its accuracy does not constitute a legitimate claim; SAP reserves the right to update the exam content (topics, items, weighting) at any time.
Business requirements for Add-Ons> 12%
Understand and use Business Logic functionality in SAP Business One.
Basic DI API capabilities8% – 12%
Develop additional functions (add-ons) using Data Interface API (DI API).
System form modification and user form development8% – 12%
Modify SAP Business One system forms and create new user forms.
SAP Business One Customization Capabilities8% – 12%
Modify business processes through SAP Business One client customization capabilities.
- TB1200 (B1 VERSION FOR SAP HANA 9.2)
Master Data Requirements8% – 12%
Create and modify master data information in SAP Business One.
- TB1000 (B1 VERSION FOR SAP HANA 9.2)
SDK infrastructure functionality8% – 12%
Find and work with SDK information resources.
DI API Business Objects8% – 12%
Develop additional functions (add-ons) using User-Defined Objects (UDO).
Basic UI API capabilities8% – 12%
Develop additional functions (add-ons) using User Interface API (UI API).
SDK prerequisites and Add-On administration< 8%
Understand SDK prerequisites, installation, and add-on administration.
UI API Event Handling< 8%
Use the user interface API Event Handling feature for add-on development and add-on reaction to user actions.
Add-On packaging< 8%
Create and deploy an add-on installation package.