SAP Workflow – Programming
- Solution:SAP NetWeaver
Level:Details, Configuration & Transaction
- The course covers adjustments to workflows that require customer programming.
- The participants learn to program workflow interfaces at the following levels: objects, events, methods, rules, and attributes.
- You will also learn about controlling and monitoring the runtime system and programming exits at workflow and step level.
- BIT601SAP Business Workflow – Build and Use
- ABAP knowledge
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP Central Component 6.0
- Business Object Builder: defining and implementing your own BOR objects
- Data flow and new containers
- Rule function modules
- Programming exits at step and workflow level
- Event generation by programming
- Check function modules
- Receiver type function modules
- Receiver function modules
- Runtime system: