SAP Workflow – Programming
- Solution:SAP NetWeaver
Level:Details, Configuration & Transaction
- The course covers adjustments to workflows that require customer programming.
- The participants learn to program workflow interfaces at the following levels: objects, events, methods, rules, and attributes.
- You will also learn about controlling and monitoring the runtime system and programming exits at workflow and step level.
- BIT601SAP Business Workflow – Build and Use
- ABAP knowledge
Course based on software release
- SAP ERP Central Component 6.0
- Business Object Builder: defining and implementing your own BOR objects
- Data flow and new containers
- Rule function modules
- Programming exits at step and workflow level
- Event generation by programming
- Check function modules
- Receiver type function modules
- Receiver function modules
- Runtime system:
Submit your request
Is the course not scheduled? Let us know what works for you by clicking the button below and select your Interest. We will do our best to consider your request.
Note: Location can be for a Virtual ClassroomRegister Interest