SAP Ariba Network: Enabling Catalogs
Level:Basic Processes & Foundation
- This course will prepare you to:
- Describe the capabilities of SAP Ariba Catalog, and Define business cases for using the catalog
- Define the different types of Static and levels of PunchOut Catalogs.
- Explain the capabilities of standard catalog fields
- Describe the requirements gathering, and creation of a template for suppliers.
- Describe how to create a static & PunchOut catalog for suppliers; Validate and troubleshoot catalogs loaded over the Ariba Network; Update, load and publish a supplier catalog.
- Explain the configuration of standard validation rules; Load catalogs to the Ariba Buying application; Extract catalog data; understand catalog approvals, catalog activation; and Define best practices for subscription naming conventions
- Describe the supported classification schemas, units of measure, and file conversion;
- Define the relationships and dependencies between Master Data and Catalogs.
- Application Consultant
- Technology Consultant
Course based on software release
- SAP Ariba Procurement
- Catalog Overview & Strategy
- Catalog Types & Configurables
- Template Creation
- Training for Suppliers
- Catalog Administration
Submit your request
Is the course not scheduled? Let us know what works for you by clicking the button below and select your Interest. We will do our best to consider your request.
Note: Location can be for a Virtual ClassroomRegister Interest